- Simple but stylish
- The square shape of the backpack creates a feeling of simplicity, but its functionality will bring us many surprises.
- The backpack is made of polyester material and cotton lining on the back.
- There are eight different cases in your backpack to store your books, phone, wallet or power bank.
- It also features a laptop compartment that can easily accommodate a 15.6-inch laptop.
- Easily can handle rain or pound
- Mi City Backpack 2 boasts a water resistance of 4, which means it can handle light rain.
- Water drips into the surface, which can easily be removed by tapping the bag.
- The carrying capacity of the backpack has increased to 25 kg, and with a capacity of 17 liters, you can store a smaller purchase on the way from work.
- It also benefits from a reinforced handle for wearing in your hand, as well as improved shoulder straps made of cotton lining for your maximum comfort.
- The straps were also non-slip and designed to be S-shaped, which is more ergonomic for everyday wear.
- Xiaomi enjoys quality, so for example, YKK zippers have been used in the production and a support passport has been added to the backpack to help you travel.
- You can attach the backpack to the trunk.
- Compared to the first generation.
- With different compartments and internal pockets.
- Curved straps and padded back for comfortable carrying on your back.
- Small front pocket.
- Made of polyester, breathable and quality material.
- Splash proof design so the rain doesn't spoil the interior.
- With Different Compartments and Internal Pockets.
- Small Front Pocket.
- Made Of Polyester, Breathable And Quality Material.
- Splash proof Design So the Rain Doesn’t Spoil the Interior.