- The Trampoline was became an Olympic Discipline in 2000, at the Sydney Olympic games.
- GEORGE NISSEN, inventor of the trampoline, 86 at the time , was the guest of honor for this lifetime achievement.
- Regular uses of the trampoline is a perfect way to exercise: the trampoline bouncing mat adsorbs part of the body mass and so has a gentler impact on joints.
- Always follow the safety instructions included in the manual.
- Practice safety, have fun and feel good
- This heaviest trampoline has an amazing feature where you can fold the enclosure and cover it if you will not use it.
- Made with high quality materials Made with not toxic materials Perfect gift for you children Perfect for outdoor activities All components for the trampoline Safety net
- Stabilizers to stop wobbling.
- Jumping on Active Fun Recreational Trampolines is steady and confident.
- Arches fold for storage, safekeeping and parental control.
- The arches of Active Fun Recreational Trampolines can be folded easily after use, eliminate the risk of damage by foul weather.
- The folding arches efficiently provide a way to prevent unauthorized use of the trampoline.
- Heavy-duty plastic buckles on enclosure allow for quick assembly and disassembly.
- The buckles are adjustable, hold the enclosure net tightly and firmly, no hazard of fall or collapse.
- Bouncing on Active Fun Trampoline is great fun for people in any age.
- Active Fun Trampoline is your best choice, it is sturdy, safe and durable.
- Unique, ingenious, distinctive design created by professionals in the art, manufactured with supreme quality, Active Fun Recreational Trampolines represent safety, durability, steadiness and confidence.