- The Trampoline was became an Olympic Discipline in 2000, at the Sydney Olympic games.
- GEORGE NISSEN, inventor of the trampoline, 86 at the time , was the guest of honor for this lifetime achievement.
- Regular uses of the trampoline is a perfect way to exercise: the trampoline bouncing mat adsorbs part of the body mass and so has a gentler impact on joints.
- Always follow the safety instructions included in the manual.
- Practice safety, have fun and feel good
- This heaviest trampoline has an amazing feature where you can fold the enclosure and cover it if you will not use it.
- Made with high quality materials Made with not toxic materials Perfect gift for you children Perfect for outdoor activities All components for the trampoline Safety net
- SKILLS/BENEFITS: Flexibility - Jumping on a trampoline strengthens and lengthens muscles and improves flexibility.
- Cardiovascular Exercise - Jumping on a trampoline increases a child's heart rate and gives their heart a great workout.
- Self-Esteem - As a child masters new skills on the trampoline they begin to gain confidence, which in turn translates into a better self-image.
- Recommended Age 4 years and above
- Recommended User Weight: 100 Kg